Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year

Wishing an awesome, exhilarating New Year to all. I wish for an year that is full of surprises and inspiration and hope to continue expressing my thoughts through this window to my soul, my blog.

As far as New Year Resolutions go, I am not the best at keeping them. But some resolutions, where the goal is clear and the rewards far outweigh the hard work required, I have managed to fulfill. For this year, I hope to finally learn driving a four wheeler and work more on my writing. It is a well-known fact in my family that I am one of those few people in the universe who managed to become an adult without learning to ride a bicycle :( A fact that I regret now, but am too chicken to reverse. So four wheelers are my only hope of self sufficiency. As a  kid, I was chauffeured everywhere like the daddy's princess I am and later on preferred taking public transport to maintain what I liked to call "My Green Quotient" :) . Now, my PC is very helpful in driving me wherever I want, and my city has buses and other means of transport, but this is my belated attempt at being independent :)

As far as improving the frequency and quality of my writing is concerned, I am still shaking off the rust on my pen and trying to work out a routine where I can scribble a few lines a day. Sometimes, I feel that there are too many thoughts in the mind that refuse to get written on paper. Does that happen to you too? Now I have taken up to writing on random bits of paper whenever the thought strikes me. Let's see if that improves :)

What are your New Year Resolutions? Do you plan on learning/ improving anything?  

P.S.: PC: Prince Charming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting. What do you think of this post? Do share your thoughts, I would love to hear from you: