Sunday 24 August 2014

Random!

Well, more than half the year is over. And my resolution to keep this place alive is failing

badly. Today, as I type this while I am stuck in traffic I realized that I can blame busy

schedules, work stress for this oversight or be a man(a woman, in this case!!) and

accept that if I had set my priorities straight, I would have managed to make the time

like so many other busy bloggers whom I read about all the time.

I have found that given the option of reading versus writing, I tend to choose reading

every time, albeit by habit. Does this happen to you too? Knowing your problem is half

the solution, or so I have read (well-read, moi :)). So what about the other half you ask??

The other half comes from consciously deciding to write and make the time to write.

Lets see how it goes.. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting. What do you think of this post? Do share your thoughts, I would love to hear from you: